1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is Fluid Film flamable?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Zack1978, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Zack1978

Zack1978 Member
    from NJ

As the title states is the product flamable? My local JD dealer has a few cans on order for me, and I want to know about the exhaust system. What if FF gets on the exhaust? HAve most of you just sprayed it all over the entire frame?

Thanks,
    Zack

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Once the propellant works its way out, Fluid Film has a high flashpoint of 405F. If you get some on the exhaust, you'll just get some smoke as the product burns off. It will probably smell a little like a burning sheep though. :D

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Do I dare ask how you know what a burning sheep smells like? :)

I thought you were from California not Iowa.

4. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Our plant smells like a burning sheep farm when we're in full production. :cry:

It's hard to get used to. :help:

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Last time I was out in the country we were not burning sheep. Maybe people from Mass should not bury their heads and learn how to read about other places in the USA. :eek:

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Sorry but most of the farm jokes use Iowa. I think it has to do something to being so easy to offend. Lighten up.

7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Ahhhh..... Mass, thats where all the witches are from. :gunsfiring:

8. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I hear there is a lot of chrispy tufff made from corn that comes from Iowa. :waving: ....

Or was it some thing to do with what they feed the girls???? lol

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007