1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is anyone using the Whelen HideAway LED's yet?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Motorman 007, Feb 20, 2008.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Way too much payup
  3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

as soon as i get some cash im gonna buy some payup
  4. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Looked at them at my Whelen dealer on the bench, VERY bright. I was going to by them but had to hold off due to other expenses. I will get them at some point.
  5. AWLCO

AWLCO Member

I have had a set of ambers on display for about a month. They are very bright and the color is really nice. I don't expect to sell to many sets until the price drops.
  6. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

whats the price of em???

OSLIGHTS Member
    from Florida

A 2 head clear kit retails for $399.00, amber $419.00. We sell them wholesale at $239.80 for the 2 head kits. They do have a few benefits over strobes. They have alot of patterns, including rotating on the individual bulbs, low power draw, extremely bright, and best of all a 5 year warranty. Just depends what kind of $$ you want to spend, but in this case, I think you get what you pay for.