1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is anyone plowing with a Boss Sport Straight Blade?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by snowfighter75, Jan 13, 2011.

1. snowfighter75

snowfighter75 Senior Member

Please let me know what ya think of this plow! Is it cheesy or is it fairly strong for light commercial use? Thanks!

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Theres a company in town where I am located and they do a fairly decent size lot with it. I am not sure if its the 7 foot or 7'6'' but they have it on a ext cab dakota and the thing seems to work great.
  3. chitown sparky

chitown sparky Senior Member

my partner has one on his jeep and he loves it does drive and commercial with it and it has held up awesome jmo.
  4. Mabepossibly

Mabepossibly Senior Member

I have one on my Silverado 1/2 Ton and love it. It would be fine for light commercial work. I plow my 1/4 mile driveway, a few neighbors and a gas station sized lot.

The mounting system is why I bought the plow. My best time is 78 seconds.

The only gripe I have is that it is a bit light weight for back dragging. But knew that when I got it and chose to buy a lightweight plow and not keep a lot of weight on the front end of my truck. I was uneasy about putting a plow on a smaller truck but it handles this plow fine.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2011