1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is a 25D a good plow

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by let-it-snow, Nov 21, 2008.

1. let-it-snow

let-it-snow Junior Member

Im just wondering is a 25D sno-way plow is a good plow for comm. plowing and how is it for pushing up snow pilies. im looking for some pro and cons.
  2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

It is a good plow. Stacking can be tricky with any plow. A Sno-Way stacks just as good as any.
    How big of a comm lot is it?
  3. let-it-snow

let-it-snow Junior Member

I have a few ant they are apt complex and an old folks home ant ther kinda big but i will have another truck there with me with a big blizzard plow
  4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

The 25D is a great plow and should serve you very well. If you need any manuals for it let me know and I will post links here for what you may need.
  5. 98mxz583

98mxz583 Junior Member

Have had my 25D for four years and have only had one problem this year. All it cost me a little time to fix. (spool for the angle was stuck).