1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Is 810 joystick controller repairable?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by ahaycoman, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ahaycoman

ahaycoman Member
    from Montana

The joystick kind of broke away from the housing so I repaired it with a big washer and some Gorilla glue. It worked for a season almost and then one day it just wouldn't lower the plow down...everything else worked fine. I did have another one so I got by but now I bought a spare truck and would like to get the other joystick repaired. Do any of you guys have any idea who does this repairing or how I could test it myself even and repair it? It would sure help me out.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

The dealer can get all the components of the controller seperate to replace any of the parts. I looked into it this last fall.

3. ahaycoman

ahaycoman Member
    from Montana

Thanks for the info. Now all I have to do is find a dealer. We lost our local dealer a couple of years ago so I've been winging it since then.

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Any interest in selling it? :confused:

5. ahaycoman

ahaycoman Member
    from Montana

I did call the guy that fixes my computer when necessary and he said to bring it by. He's pretty sharp about those things so I'll have to give him a shot at it.

6. ahaycoman

ahaycoman Member
    from Montana

I got it fixed...it was a broken wire that needed soldering. Thanks for the interest though.