1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Iphone users view the full site

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Greenmtboy, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

YES! You no long have to deal with the limitations of the mediocre mobile site. THANK GAWD! IPHONE users, go to the app store and down load PUFFIN BROWSER. It does not force you to use mobile sites that lack the options that we should have access to and it runs much smoother! Its not as convenient as having a link at the bottom of the mobile site but its better then nothing. You will still have to deal with is all the ad's :dizzy:,. Enjoy!

2. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

have u tried to uplaod pic's?

I was able on my ipad and then on my andriod phone

4. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

i can from photobucket

IMG_0361.jpg

5. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

For whatever reason my iPad does not need this app to view the full site. Are you using this app?

6. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

It sure would be nice if they would install tapatalk

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=141155

no apps. I also replaced my Iphone a few weeks ago and found a way to upload on the driod.