1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

iPhone pictures

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Scott Robbins, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Scott Robbins

Scott Robbins Junior Member

How do I post pictures to the site from my iPhone

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I am sure others will post with their experiences from an iPhone as I am not as familiar since I do not use an iPhone

so, posting images from a mobile device is not "always" possible...meaning that the mobile version of the site is meant to be for simplicity and does not have the complete functionality that the desktop version does. that being said, to post pictures, you may be able to go to your "Menu" and choose "View Full site" and once you do that you may be able to upload a single image at a time from your mobile device if they fit within the site size specifications

the images can be no larger then 800x800 pixels and need to be smaller than 4 MB.

3. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

You have to pull up the desk top site version of plowsite. Start a thread, go down where you type the message and you should see a paper clip, tap the paper clip. Now a page should be up where it says choose file or type in url. Click choose file. It should pop up photo library or or take photo or video. Choose which ever. Click on the picture you want, and then post the thread!

4. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Wish it was that easy for a android phone

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

It is easier, just use Google Chrome

Screenshot_2015-07-25-16-48-55.jpg

6. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

So once you click reply how do you attach the screenshot?

7. 1olddogtwo

Request desktop

Go down to attach

Screenshot_2015-07-25-20-15-52.jpg

Screenshot_2015-07-25-20-16-00.jpg

Screenshot_2015-07-25-20-15-18.jpg

8. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Let's see if it works

Screenshot_2015-07-25-20-38-40.jpg

9. 1olddogtwo

Works that same on iphone

Except you can only do one pic at atime

image.jpg

10. 1olddogtwo

Wrong pic

image.jpg

11. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Yeah, I was uploading to Photobucket then doing a bunch of steps. This is a lot easier. To bad you can't upload more than one picture at a time