1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

iphone employee time tracking

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by joe2025, Dec 5, 2013.

1. joe2025

joe2025 Member
    from NEPa

Hello guys and girls.
    I'm trying to find a simple app for my iphone that I can use to log in my employees time for snow management during an event. All I'm looking to do is to keep track of the guys times and maybe download it to an excel spreadsheet so I can keep a running total for the event and for the season. There are a few in the apple store that are for employee time cards and they seem to do what I want but I was wondering if anyone uses any of these apps before I buy and download one.

It's not the $3 or $4 for the app, I don't mind or care but like anything else there are many to pick from and just wanted to see if anyone here uses one they could recommend.
    Thanks in advance and may you have a season of profit and stay safe.
  2. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

We use time tracker. When set up they can track the time on each site by logging in and out time. They can then email you the report
  3. joe2025

joe2025 Member
    from NEPa

Thanks goel. I'll look at that one and see if it does what I'm looking for. The more I read about the apps he more confusing they get. It's like trying to buy a new TV. There's just too much to choose from these days. Thanks for your input.