1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Iowa snow pictures from 2/06/07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by iakentdoz, Feb 7, 2007.

1. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

All done for the day Looks like we got about 4"

Here are a few pictures. The first one is about 7:30 this morning just getting ready to leave the house. The rest are of a B&B that I do. Very narrow lane and tight turns. Not allot of room to turn around. I took a few videos too, hope to get them uploaded tomorrow.

2. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

do you keep your mowers out like thaat all winter long? :dizzy:
  3. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

For now yes, the tarp I had it them came off last night. Dam wife thinks she needs our garage for her car :cry: I am hope to rent a shop or storage building maybe this year also.
  4. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

we got about 3'' here and about a 1'' in des moines. I plow in both towns and there was a big difference on what needed plowed and what didnt.
  5. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

yea the more i thought that was the reason y. lol lookd like you have a lot of land there at your house, can't u build the shop there? or just add on the garage?
  6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Man, I wish we'd get some snow like that here in Northern, NJ!

Why do you leave your mowers OUTSIDE UNCOVERED in a snowstorm???:dizzy: ???
  7. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

The mowers are fine, leave him alone:p
  8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Hey mkwl, I feel your pain, and theres NO END for it in sight!