1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Iowa pics and vids

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by William B., Dec 17, 2007.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Here are some pics from yesterday and today. Ended up with some where between 3 and 4 inches of light snow. First pic is of my brother trying out plowing. The rest are at a volunteer steam railroad that I am a member of. The large X is the reflection off a set of cross bucks that we have hanging outside.

2. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

First pic is at the local credit union this morning. Last 2 are at the high school parking lot. Not a lot of pics cause I didn't have a co pilot.

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

And now for the videos
    This one is my fav. Got the idea from watching BNC's vids.
    Another at the same place
    High school parking lot
    Last one is at the school districts central recieving
  4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Nice vids and pics.....payup
  5. plowmaster1

plowmaster1 Junior Member

plow wings

how do you like those plow wings? thinking about buying a pair for my western
  6. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

WOW, Red plows really do work chain and all.

Will nice job. Gald you have some snow to plow. You know how crazy it has been in the Chi with all the Icy. Even not in the SNOW BELT we have work to do and need to know how and when to use our resources.

Ron G.
  7. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great pics and vids :D
  8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice job Will, keep up the good work! Love the first video!:D
  9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I like them. They help cut down on time. One reason I like them is because it gives me that extra space between a building and my truck when I am getting close.

Yeah its a little surprising how those chain lifts work isnt it?:D We got some ice as well last week. These last couple weeks have been crazy weather wise with all the snow and ice. They are already talking more snow for this weekend.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm going to try and get more movies and pics this year.
  10. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looking good