1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

investors

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kpmsnow, Jan 16, 2012.

1. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

In broad strokes, we are looking for one or possibly a couple investors to help us expand our snow and ice management company. We have found a gap in the industry that is as unique as it is exciting. You will need to sign a non-nondisclosure/non-compete contract before we will be able to go into detail with our plans. Not to worry though, the non-compete has nothing to do with snow plowing or de-icing services and will not cause a rub with your existing business. If you are interested please feel free to pm me. This is a unique opportunity to make a splash in our industry. I will look forward to hearing from you.

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol.............

3. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Why the laugh Goldpro?

4. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

To answer some questions, this opportunity is not just for people with particularly deep pockets. Nor are we looking for a huge total investment. We are interested in talking with anyone who has interest in getting involved and helping us to expand the industry and our company. I chose to post this on here also in hopes of connecting with some creative, ambitious, and like minded people within our industry. If you would like to find out more about what we are doing and how you could potentially be involved, please feel free to P.M. me. Thanks

5. THEGOLDPRO

Why don't you tell us about "The gap in the industry that is as unique as it is exciting" So we have some clue as to what you are referring to. It sounds as if your just hunting for suckers with money without some sort of explanation.

6. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

You need to go get that signature picture you have on that other site....Because, thats whats gonna happen to the "Investor"......:laughing:

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

And he'll be wearing Carharts. LOL

8. Matson Snow

:laughing::laughing:..Carhart Chaps, No Doubt....

9. THEGOLDPRO

lol [​IMG]

10. Matson Snow

:laughing::laughing::laughing:........Ya,,This thread won't Last Long