1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Introductions

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by Neige, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hello everyone, it feels great to finally have our own thread on Plowsite.
    I am looking forward to having discussions, sharing videos and pictures with you all.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Congratulations Paul.

2 amazing things in one day.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I've heard of you.

4. Mark Oomkes

I have a lot of posts to make up to catch up to you.

5. MetalPless_Paul

MetalPless_Paul Sponsor
    from Quebec

Decided I should go with a new name, more professional this way.
    Post count 1

6. Mark Oomkes

Did you change your name legally as well?

I tried talking JD Dave into changing his to MF Dave, but he didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did.

Anyways, will my local dealer be getting a couple of these plows for me to look at?

7. MetalPless_Paul

MetalPless_Paul Sponsor
    from Quebec

Yes Ebling and Son should have several models to choose from within a months time.

8. MetalPless_Paul

MetalPless_Paul Sponsor
    from Quebec

Hey Mark what would you like to see, I can arrange to have it shipped down.
    Its always more fun to see first hand the exact product you are looking for.

9. Mark Oomkes

Can I see you again?

How about the new one you have the video of, I forget the name.

10. MetalPless_Paul

MetalPless_Paul Sponsor
    from Quebec

I will be sending 3 LiveBoxx with the revolutionary LiveEdge. We have skid-steer and back hoe models from 8 feet to 14 feet, and then loader models from 12 to 20 feet. I believe this is the video you were referring to?
    http://youtu.be/g-Tyxw-_exw

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What did your wife say about it?:D

12. stoneexc2

stoneexc2 Member

Do you make the LiveEdge plow with hydraulic wings or just the fixed wings

13. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Just the liveboxx for this season, it will be available next year with hydraulic wings but you will have to order it early in the year.

14. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

What kind of pricing for one of these style plows that would go on a John deere 7930? What different options are there?

15. MetalPless_Paul

MetalPless_Paul Sponsor
    from Quebec

You can go with either a AGRIMAXX 8-16, 9-15,10-16, or 12-18. We have the 9-15 HD model on our John Deere.
    Product feactures: Unviersal subframe exclusive to Metal Pless. Double action hydraulics '' Pression Maxx'' exclusive to Metal Pless. 180 degree hydraulic side wing positions. Side wings made from ''Heavy duty'' steel CHT400. HD CHT400 steel multi-section mechanicle trip edge. 1/2''x6''. 3 adjustable crossover relief valves for hydraulic protection on the wings and power angle system. Wear plate welded to skid shoes on the side wings. Lateral floating of the blade. Adjustable angulation of the blade. Baked powder paint. *This system requires 4 sets of oil outlets.
    OPTIONS: SOFT drive mechanicle trip edge comestandard on all HD models.
    Tire saver. CArbide cutting edge. Nitrogen accumulator package on the up and down cylinder. Curb runners. Electric valve and joystick (electric over hydraulic 4 spools mounted on the blade with electric control and necessary cable for the instalation in the tractor cab. Pricing for the 8-16 only comes in HD because of the 4 foot wings. $17,525.00 with out options. 9-15 $ 15,950.00 or HD model $17,235.00. 10-16 $16,290.00 or HD model $18,160.00. The live edge will be available on these models but only in limited quanities and do not have the pricing on that as of yet.