1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Tread Depot

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Tread Depot, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Tread Depot

Tread Depot Inactive
    from GA

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam and I am the manager of Treadepot.com. We just started advertising on this site and so I wanted to introduce myself and the company to you.

Treadepot.com is based out of Atlanta, GA. We have been around since 2000 but our parent company has been in the tire business since 1936. We specialize in shipping passenger, light truck, and ATV tires directly to you or to your preferred installer. We carry Goodyear, Michelin, Toyo, Cooper, Continental, Kumho, Pirelli, BF Goodrich, Dunlop, and General Tires and a few private label tires as well. We also sell tire and wheel packages. Our wheel brands include Wheel Pros, and Konig Wheels. Our ATV tire brands include Goodyear, Dunlop, Carlisle, and Titan.

We ship all of our in stock orders within 24 hours. Our operating hours are Monday - Friday, 8AM – 6PM EST and Saturday 8AM – NOON.

We are here to help you out. If you ever have any questions about tires or wheels please feel free to contact us through our website, call us at 888-421-8473 or drop me an email here on this site.

We are currently offering a $25 instant rebate on a purchase of four tires valued at $250 or more. The discount code you will need is DCTD25. This promotion expires at the end of the month. When you go to our site and find something you like and then you add it to your cart, right below the product info you will see a place to put in a discount code. Once you insert it, click APPLY, and it will automatically deduct the amount from your shopping cart.

Looking forward in hearing from you.

2. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Welcome to the site.

Could have used that $25 off deal 2 days ago when I ordered 4 Cooper Discover MS.

I just now sat down in my chair after having them installed. Oh well. I will look at the site and prices I still have 2 trucks and one will need skins real soon.

Edit:
    Looking at your site it seems you don't list the Discover MS. Hands down that tire is the best snow tire made having had them on 2 trucks in the past I will buy nothing else for winter use now. I do take them off in the spring to save and use the tread for winters but am surprised I do not see them listed on your site. Here is a small picture of em.

Discvr_MS_Tread.jpg

Discvr_MS_Tread.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  3. Tread Depot

Tread Depot Inactive
    from GA

Reaper, did you buy the tires from Treadepot? If so, I will credit you the $25 back. Give me a call so we can talk about it.

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

No,sorry to say I did not as I like to buy from sponsers on this site. :realmad: :cry:

5. x.system

x.system Senior Member

My local dealer was trying to sell me a set of these as well, he also plows and runs these on his truck.

Tread Depot, do you have these tires? I'm price shopping for a set. Welcome to the site :drinkup:

6. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Really wish I would have seen this yesterday. I could have saved $100 by buying from your site.

7. Tread Depot

Tread Depot Inactive
    from GA

x.system, what size are you looking for? The best way to check for this tire on our site is go to the homepage, www.treadepot.com, scroll down and click on the Cooper brand on the left side. Once the new page opens up, scroll down to the Cooper light truck tires and it is the first tire on the third row under the light truck tires. As always, call if you cannot find them or if you have any questions regarding the tire.

8. x.system

x.system Senior Member

265/70-17 I saw the 16's.

9. Deco

Deco Senior Member

Treadepot , can you price me a set of 285/60/18 toyo proxes st2 shipped to 19064

10. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to PS.
    Sorry but I don't need any tires at this time.

11. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

damn those are the best prices ive seen on quite a few of those tires, even after shipping.
    i do have a queston though, and maybe i just didn't look hard enough, but the road hazard waranty and all that, how do you tell which tire dealers you can go to for that? all i saw was the coverage you got with your tires.

12. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Adam, welcome to plowsite. Any way you can help me out with a set of garbage General Grabber ATS'2? I bought them last Nov. my truck had 23,000 ish miles on it and now it has 34,576 and the tread is basically junk now. They come with 16/32 of tread and now mine has 6 and 7/32 left as of October. Their customer support is a joke! But wouldn't you think there is something wrong with the tire if it wears that quick?......Yeah so would I. They said they have a 60k mileage warranty but that seems to be a joke too. Thanks in advance, Brian.

13. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Real good prices.
    Even after shipping the 4 I had installed today are $100 less from your site. :realmad: !

14. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

that is exactly the situation that im looking at. now i would take em to my father in laws to mount them and then pay to balance them, but if i did that it would be right about 100 bucks cheaper than if i were to go buy them locally. specifically the goodyear wranglers 265 70 17 are a minimum 20 bucks cheaper each. payup

15. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to the site. Thank you for sponsoring the site

Do you folk offer tire studding? What is the cost per tire?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  16. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

I definitely like your pricing. I will hopefully be a few years before I need tires, I just got 4 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S. But I will keep your company in mind for the next time. Also, welcome to the site!
    Aaron

17. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to PS Adam. :waving:

18. prostk2

prostk2 Member

Welcome to plow site and thank you for being a sponsor. I will contact you when I need tires for a quote. Good luck with business!!!!

19. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

hey Adam, welcome to plow site, do you sell tires for med duty trucks, like a 19.5 size tire, please let me know

20. Tread Depot

Tread Depot Inactive
    from GA

Hey Farmer101, our road hazard protection is through a 3rd party company that is avaliable nationwide. They will repair or replace the tire free of charge, as long as it is road hazard related, for the first three years or first 33% of the treadlife, which ever comes first. Anything after that is prorated to the purchase of a new tire. There is not a list of shops on our site that accept it but if you call the 866 phone number we have on our site, let them know your zip code and they will tell you where the closest place to you that accepts it. You can find all the information you want on the road hazard protection on our homepage. It is the third flash banner. If you have any additional questions please give me a call.