1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Redlyne Emergency Equipment

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by REDLYNE, Mar 9, 2011.

1. REDLYNE

REDLYNE Inactive
    from NY

Plowsite Members,
    Redlyne Emergency Equipment is proud to have the opportunity to support your community and I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my business. Redlyne Emergency Equipment is a division of my full service shop located in upstate NY. This division specializes in emergency lighting and equipment. We build dozens of new police, fire, EMS, and municipal plow vehicles every year using only the latest technology and highest quality parts. We put together tons of custom "Clean" installations for privately owned vehicles that retain stock vehicle appearance inside and out.

More details about the business and our online store can be found at www.RedlyneEmergencyEquipment.com or by clicking on the banner in rotation at the left of the screen. As an introdoctory offer we are offering an extra 5% off of everything in the store to Plowsite members. Simply enter the code Plowsite during checkout to get your extra discount.

Please keep in mind there are simply too many parts to have a complete listing in our online store. We carry the complete line of Whelen, Federal Signal, and Code 3 parts including all replacement parts. We also offer mounting solutions from Jotto Desk and Havis as well as two-way radio communications and scanners. If you have questions or need something that cannot be found on our site please call or PM me and I will do the best I can to help.

Finally I will be lurking the forums and starting to chime in where I think I can help but if you have any technical questions feel free to email: Rick@RedlyneEmergencyEquipment.com or PM me anytime.

Thanks,
    Rick

2. Too Stroked

Too Stroked Senior Member

Welcome to the site. Nice to see somebody else from upstate New York here!

3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

What part of Upstate? I'll have to check in with you about some items I maybe look'n at later. I've got stuff to trade if you guys do that too... Welcome to the site.:waving:

4. REDLYNE

REDLYNE Inactive
    from NY

We are located in Hudson. Its about 30miles south of Albany. We move quite a bit of product so depending what you have to trade we may be able to work with you or help find a buyer for it.

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Albany isn't Upstate! Now you get up about 70 miles North of Utica... That's Upstate! :laughing:

Welcome aboard!