1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Introduceing myself new to the site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by gmcsirrra, Dec 12, 2014.

1. gmcsirrra

gmcsirrra Member
    from maine

Hi how are you im new to this great resourceful site lots of good reads on here Im getting started in the residential plow business this year I currently have a 2011 gmc sierra 1500 and I have a brand new 7'6'' fisher sd series plow coming but anyway just wanted to introduce myself im from Maine by the way thank you
  2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice to see another Maine guy on hear. What part of the state are you located? You will like the SD, it's a good plow for personal and light commercial use. You will be happy you didn't go with an HT.
  3. gmcsirrra

gmcsirrra Member
    from maine

im in the gray area and yeah the ht series looked like a cheap piece of S*** the sd series looked like a smaller version of the HD series cant wait to get pushin some snow never done it before
  4. Snoviper

Snoviper Senior Member

Hello and Welcome! Lots of good info here. :)