1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by RobMI, Sep 27, 2009.

1. RobMI

RobMI Member

Well this is my 2nd post and I have been a big fan of the search feature on this board. I am currently in the process of finishing my paper work to start a small snow/ice removal company this year. I have done sub work with others trucks in the past and am starting on my own this year. I purchased a 93' chevy 2500 6.5 diesel with an 8' meyers and a 350gal calcium chloride sprayer. I also have a quad with a blade for sidewalks, along with a smaller honda snow blower. I plan on taking a few small accounts on my own this year and subbing where I can. I also have a few backup subs to cover me for any emergencies. Just saying hello and thanks for all the great info.

2. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

welcome to plowsite :drinkup:

3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome aboard Rob.

You're an instant favorite new guy.

Sounds like you've done your homowork. Best of luck to you this season.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What search feature:confused:????? ROFLMAO

Welcome aboard:waving:

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite.

6. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

No joke! Now that you've done some research the lot of us will be more willing to help.

Welcome to the site and good luck this season. Where are you located in MI?

7. RobMI

RobMI Member

I'm located in oakland county in the waterford area.

8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to PS.
    Wish everyone used the search function.