1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Intro Post

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Intrinsic, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Intrinsic

Intrinsic Junior Member

Hello All,

Yes, another newbie to the forum. Actually I have been lurking for over a year and finally decided to join. My career path was on a flat line, I was never going to make money more to support my family if I did not start my own business. I left my prior career, sales mgmt, to pursue my goals and aspirations! On April 1st, 2015 my company was born and it has been an awesome ride so far.:cool: Summers bring lawn/landscape and winters plowing. I didn't grow up mowing neighbors lawns or plowing Granddad's lot. I have learned everything I know from listening, observing and reading then putting that knowledge to work in the field. And It has been working just fine! I am excited to enter into my first year of snow removal and hope everyone has an exceptional season. :drinkup:

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to Plowsite, sit back and the laughs.

3. JDosch

JDosch Senior Member
    from Joliet

Welcome. Good times here for sure.

4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

:rolleyes:

Little late for an April fools joke. Thumbs Up

5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats man, hope it works out for you.

6. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome ... and best of luck to you

7. snowblowerking

snowblowerking Junior Member

Welcome to the site. I hope for all the best for you!