1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

intro from maine

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by allagashpm, Nov 28, 2012.

1. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

hey just thought I would post up and introduce myself, I have been lurking for months reading and learning as much as I can. I'm in the midcoast maine area (brunswick/topsham) and this is my first year plowing. My landscaping business has grown over the past year and I decided to offer plowing to give my customers the year round package they want. While I have no experience plowing, I am going to just take my time, and I have put out stakes on all my properties to try and help. Thankfully a lot of my customers are either elderly or live out of state during the winter, so they are in no rush for plowing. I have an f250 with a boss 9.2 vxt poly. Thank you for all the information and I look forward to learning more and getting better as the year (s) goes on.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Hi there, Don't worry about people up there staring at you,they just never so a quality setup like you have.
  3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Post up in the Maine thread in the weather section. We all go out for drinks on a monthly basis
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice to see another Maina' on hear. It's a good time when we meat up.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

just what type of meat up s you guys having up there?:eek:
  6. OC&D

OC&D PlowSite Veteran
    from Earth

Hah! You beat me to it.:laughing:

CAR CLINIC Junior Member

Glad to hear your business is growing. If yours is like mine you could use a few drinks. One shot two shot three shot let the good times roll.
  8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

LOL I don't know about you guys.