1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

International Low Pro

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by OrganicsL&L, Mar 30, 2012.

1. OrganicsL&L

OrganicsL&L Senior Member
    from Maine

Looking at dump trucks and found a decent Lo Pro. Wondering if the XP would mount on that.

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Why not get a Power Plow or WideOut or XLS? They have the technology of the Blizzard and its tried and true. Not many people have XPs.

3. OrganicsL&L

from Maine

I like the sno doggs. Currently have a TE 80 and it has been great. Compared to a buddy's Fisher, it is more stout and its stainless....quite a bit less expensive than the comparable Fisher SS. Also,. my dealer is excellent and I wouldn't want to change that relationship.

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I would be worried that the plow might not be strong enough for a truck that heavy. I know what you mean by not changing brands but I would be looking at the 8'6"-11' Blizzard.

We have a 10' straight blade on our GMC 6500. I wish it was a V but it came that way when we bought it used.

5. OrganicsL&L

from Maine

My biggest thing is dealer support. I don't know much about the local Blizzard dealer....will have to check them out if the XP won't work on this truck....if I even buy the truck in the first place!