1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

International Dump with plow and stainless spreader. Low miles!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jun 2, 2013.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. I'll update later with specific details or to answer questions.......GVW, etc.

It's a 1990. Only 18,000 actual miles. Auto trans, full central hyd, air brakes. Stainless tailgate spreader and 2 way (no angle) central hyd highway style plow. Bed is in fair condition. Was used for salt, asphalt, etc so it's beat up inside the bed, but no major rot. Tires decent. Drivers cab corner and rocker have rust.

Overall in good condition for what it is, especially for the price. Similar ones locally on CL are around double the $$.

$6500

Would take more than that just to set up a truck with the accessories. I just don't have an account for it. If I get one in the meantime, I'll keep it.

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It's a 4900 series. Inline 6 diesel with an Allison. 11' Wausau plow bought new in 07, with a Flink truckside undercarraige etc.

New solenoid, starter and 2 new batts as of today (over $600 just parts)

Will post more pics later.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump. Took several pics yesterday for those that may be interested.

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

post them pics

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ok will do shortly

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here ya go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

8. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the gvw, brakes, and location

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Couldn't find GVW but I'll look again. Air brakes. NW IN near Chicago

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll give this another try. I still may need it pending a long shot contract but still here......for now.

11. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

Pm me the last 8 digits in the VIN and I'll get the gvwr for you

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Awesome thanks

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Back up for sale. Don't need it for sure now. During transport (about 30 miles), a rear brake hung up so it'll need attention. I believe it needs a caliper. It's free now and disconnected. Price will reflect this. Looking for a fast sale so make an offer and you never know.

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$6k come get it

15. murraysnow

murraysnow Junior Member
    from morton

brakes fixed?

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Haven't touched it since that day honestly. I actually kick myself.....there was a municipal sale at one of our auctions we frequent. Similar ones in similar shape were going for $16-18k plus. Unreal.

But nevertheless, I'll take a little more off for the repair, but I haven't had the time or ambition to fix it. It's a lil crusty and will need a little tinkering, but I feel the price reflects that.

Thanks for looking

17. lawnboy

lawnboy Junior Member

Do you have the gvw yet? Is it automatic? Drivable?

18. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Auto, yes drivable, and I'll check it. It's stored elsewhere, but I'm headed there tomorrow.

19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Vin is 1HTSDDBR1LH235497

20. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

hey i was able to run the VIN being it is so old all i could find for the GVWR was it was between 33K and 50K. Well into CDL range. Should be a mechanical 466. Bullet proof engine.