1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

International CXT- Santa pleaaasssee!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snow_Rooster, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Snow_Rooster

Snow_Rooster Junior Member

On anyone else's Christmas wish list?

Picture169_21Feb05.jpg

Picture170_21Feb05.jpg

Picture171_21Feb05.jpg

2. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

With a nice looking aluminum flatbed yes. With the mismatched Ford bed no way! You would think for the price they could have had someone tool up a set of glass bedsides that would match the cab of the 7600. GM did and its a longer bed too.

:dizzy:

3. mmwb

mmwb Senior Member
    from wyoming

Yeah a flat bed would be the bomb, though a fleetside long bed would be okay. All that power and not even a receiver hitch? Maybe its set up for a fifth wheel...

4. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

It is pretty cool but I have my doubhts. First off to warrant the need for one, people would proboly have large goosneck or fifth wheel trailers. I surely doubht you'd be able to use either with the truck being so high. Also, to tow a bumper pull trailer you'd need quite a bit of drop and need a heavy duty one, prolly custom made. As far as the bed goes I agree with others, needs a wider aluminum faltbed with detachable sides.

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Check out the background in the first two pics, the guy probably parked it there to go cash his WELFARE check! payup