1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

International 4900 Dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mike S, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

International dump truck for sale. 1992 with a 10 foot bed. 60,000 original miles. DT360 with 5spd allison automatic. It is also has central hydrualics and it is plumbed for spreader and plow. It has a 10 foot plow. It came from a local city and it never had a plow on it until I put one on it in December of 07. The truck has almost all new hoses on it and it is a great truck. It was sold from the city at 50,000 miles so it has had good matinence. It is very clean! If there is any interest I will post pics!

2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

how much and pics I am lookign for a dump

3. Mike S

I will post pics tomorrow. The truck is no $5,000 truck. I am thinking about $14,500. It a very sound truck. The reason im thinking about selling is that I need a smaller truck.

4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I got a feeling your going to have a hard time getting 15 for a 1992 dump when you can pcik them up at auctions for 7-12

5. Mike S

I would have a problem selling it but its in good condition and had a few offers already and they are about what im asking. The price very reasonable for 60,000 miles. I have seen those truck you are talking about and they have been beat up and have lots of miles and hours on them. Like I said this is not a $5,000 truck. It is what it is. Im not pressed on selling it so if some one would want a good truck hear is one. I have more then that into it. A guy is coming out to look at it today and another tomorrow. I will post pics later today.

6. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

I want to see pictures, please.

7. salopez

salopez Senior Member

hate to ask but what engine is the dt360?

I know the 444, 466 and 530...

thanks

8. Mike S

I got pictures! The DT360 is from the same family but could not tell you much about it. I think it one of the smaller motors. It pulls a JD 310 or a D3 just fine.

9. Mike S

Pictures of the truck and plow!

10. Mike S

I got the pictures

dump truck.jpeg

11. Mike S

The blade for the truck

dump plow.jpeg

12. Mike S

The truck hauling snow.

haulin2.jpeg

13. Mike S

One more pic of what the truck can do.

2.jpeg

14. Mike S

I posted pics for you guys and now no one interested. One of the guys that looked at it said he had to come up with some more money and he would buy it. We will see, we all have heard that a million times!

15. Mike S

It is still around and will be put up forsale for sure this week! Come check it out!

16. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Not to be a pain, if you could get more pictures, could you post them or e-mail me them at jake71racing@hotmail.com We have an International just like that (bigger though) and it pushs snow like a bull. Looking for another one. Also what is it rated for GVW?? Thanks! Also do you know how many HP?

17. Mike S

You got that right about how well they push snow. It was the only truck I have that was able to plow the big snow without getting stoped! I can get you more pictures I will try to email you those. It has the DT360 in it, not sure about the HP. It runs pretty good and haul a@# but it is not that fast that it will get you or your drivers in trouble. 65MPH thats it.

18. Mike S

I just talked to a mechanic and he said 180 turned all way down and 240 turned up and mine is on the up side.

19. Mike S

I sitll got the truck and lowered price to $13,500 with the plow and $12,000 without the plow. I want a new 2008 or 07 1 ton and the guy taht said he was going to buy it today has disappeared.

20. Mike S

Last chance before it goes on ebay and in the trader!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.