1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

interior set up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nepmgmt, Apr 4, 2008.

1. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i have tryed a search but didn't find what i was looking for. i am looking for some pics of how you guys have your light switches plow controllers cb radios and the such in your cab. i am getting a 97 f350 reg cab and am trying to find out were to put all the toys i have lol. so post your pics of the inside of your cabs.
  2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Here is some pics of my switch locations and my plow controller bracket and its mount location

000_0001 (Medium).jpg

000_0003 (Medium).jpg

000_0004 (Medium).jpg

000_0005 (Medium).jpg
  3. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

What the heck is the little red switch near your gearshift for? That's the only one I couldn't figure out....
  4. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Switch to turn headlights on truck off/plow on.
  5. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i like that controlor mount good place easy to get to. not sure on the swiches i mean there not bad they look fine just not sure if its how i wont to do it. i was thinking make a braket from the seat going towed the dash so i could put the cb the sander controls the light swiches all in one area
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

The switch on the upper dash by the shifter is for the amber light on top of the truck and the lower switch is for the plow lights.
  7. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

here are some pix the first pix is of-my gauges, trany temp and air pressure the switches operate my strobes next is the sander control the switches below are...1 st switch allows me to select Ware i want to take my trany temp off the out line or the temp in the pan..on the gauge holder their is 2 pushbuttons the top one (red) raises my front air-ride suspension the bottom one (black) lowers it the gauge reads the pressure in the tank and also the pressure in my front bags...the rear bags are controlled by a ride height sensor...the next switches operate the various strobe patterns on the light bar and hide aways one switch also turns my take down lights into steady burn...pix 2 is my CB pix 3 is my pyro and boost the top switch and red led operates my trany cooler fan...the next switch and green led operate my cooling fans all 5 of them through separate relays......ussmileyflag

8. tbrownell

tbrownell Member

well it looks like i might have to clean my truck up and take a few pictures of my set-up
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Holy cow you got alot in there, but it looks really organized
  10. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

I missed one switch if you look at pix 1 on the verry left you will se a chrome horn button thata for my air horns ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Take the pix I cant wait to see them ussmileyflag
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2008