1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Interior Rear View Mirror

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Chuck Smith, Jan 17, 2001.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

One of my website visitors asked this question, maybe someone here knows where to get this? I checked Jegs and Summit Racing, no luck.

"Hello I was looking for an interior mirror for my 71 chevy truck. One formed in the bowtie with a maplight. Saw one on a truck at a car show. I found one checking link pages one day and the computer froze. Been lookin ever since."

Anyone ever seen one of these?

~Chuck
    http://www.chuckschevytruckpages.com

2. MTCK

MTCK Senior Member

I recall seeing one of these mirrors in a catalog, but I can't tell you if it had a map light or not. I think it was LMC inc. I don't know if they have a web page.

3. 84'GMC4x4

84'GMC4x4 Member

checked my LMC Truck catalogs (1 is Chevy..1 is GMC) they have interior mirrors but not shaped like a bowtie. checked the Year One catalog and they dont have it either.

Greg