1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Interior / Controller Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Welderguy24, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Welderguy24

Welderguy24 Member

Hey guys, Any one got any pictures of their control setups, how you mounted controllers and what-not?

I'm trying to whip up some sort of mount for my BOSS hand held and snowman rear controller (or might switch it to just a toggle). I really don't want to "mount" my BOSS controller (usually hold it or hang it on the shifter) but now that i threw the snowman in the mix i need more hands.

Any way, I'm just stumped on how i want this to work and I'm looking for ideas.

Thanks a lot.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Get a joystick, mount it to your center counsole then mount the snowmans switch next to it. Best set up IMO. I have mine like that only with ebling controls.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  3. Welderguy24

Welderguy24 Member

Could you post a pic of it?
  4. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

dont be a ***** and man up
  5. Welderguy24

Welderguy24 Member

Grosser don't make me drive all the way down there and show your dodge up with my FORD!!!

But seriously do you just hang on to your handheld?
  6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

My uncle has a 2003 Dodge and he put his hand held up by his shifter. He said he likes it there becouse when he gos to shift his hand is all ready there and he doesn't have to reach around.
  7. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

thats exactly how i have mine, works perfect.
  8. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

i hold mine and when not in use i just throwit were ever there is enough room, i have to much **** in the winter time with me!
  9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

can you mount a small toggle somewhere in/on the boss handheld??

how do you like the snowman, been looking at those.
  10. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

I know it is not a BOSS set up, but these pics could give you an idea. I built my own "center console" and fabricated a bracket for the toggles. This also controls my strobes, worklights and off road lights. The toggles control my Fenner pump/Diamond Blade/Fisher MM1 set up.