1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Interesting Plowsite BBQ sightings

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowplowjay, Oct 19, 2003.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Well the BBQ was really fun but also very very very interesting. A few strange and interesting things were spotted by me and Bill and a few other plowers and I thought that I should share this PRICELESS information with everyone.

Jay

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

This was the new Controller from Blizzard. Jerre was testing it out on his truck. It clips onto your mirror so you can drive with your head out the window and plow snow without using your mirror.

pa170023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2003
  3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Next we have Bill Renda (AKA ProSno) modeling the Meyer22288 super duper speedy power plow.

pa170029.jpg

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

This is a special shot of the Meyer22288 fleet of super duper power plows.

pa170030.jpg

5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

State of the art Meyer22288 industries pre treatment system.

pa170031.jpg

6. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

And finally the Meyer22288 super duper 3 gallon bucket hand powered sand/salt spreader.

pa170032.jpg

7. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

and the quote of the day was made possible by Bill Renda (AKA ProSno) when he looked at John DiMartinos exhaust system and said in shock, "Holy $*** what does he have a polished coffee can for an exhaust tip."

pa170033.jpg

8. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Well we missed you Meyer22288. Bill thought he saw you in the parking lot but we werent sure if it was you and we didnt wanna go talking to a stranger so we behaved ourselves. These pics are not meant to offend anyone in any way. I talked to CT18fireman before I left the bbq and he said it was ok to post a little humor so here it is. Anyone else who saw or snapped a shot of anything funny (like the near accident with the snow plow and the sander) please please please add it :D

Jay

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2003
  9. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

That truck had some serious pony's under the hood. Next time I see John I have to get a ride in that thing. Awesome truck John.pumpkin: pumpkin: pumpkin: Pumpkins are for you Mike.

10. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

You guys are funny as hell!! :D Jay great pictures, all of them, you guys did a really good job with the pictures. I really enjoy looking at them and it was very nice of you guys to take pics and post them here for the guys like me who didnt go. Its really appreciated! :drinkup: Pro, its the season for pumpkins! pumpkin: Mike pumpkin:

11. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

12. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Jay .......pumpkin: pumpkin: pumpkin::alien: three pumpkins and an alien for ya!!!!!!

13. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Jay you always keep out doing yourself!
    :rolleyes: John...........

14. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I want one of the bike rider hitting the pusher in the parking lot. I think Chuck has it.

Jay I only edited one think. Try not to get ethnic.

Keep them coming guys.

15. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

Bike

I saw those Guys (kids?) ride into the pusher . That was funny and no one got hurt

16. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

I saw the whole incident between that Ice O Way V box and Western UltraMount. LOL I had a camera in my pocket, but since I was so focused on that incident that I never thought about taking a quick pic of it. Probably would have been embrassing to that guy though. :eek:

I also was not impressed to see the hydraulic leak on right angle cylinder of Blizzard 810 in front of Jerre's F-350 rig. :eek: Pelican got rid of his old Blizzard and he already have a problem with his new Blizzard, even before he could mount it on his truck! I wonder how Pelican reacted when he saw that leak (if he did). :p

Just kidding ya, I'm sure that this problem could be easily fixed. ;)

17. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

Well if the plows leaking mabye he can get one of those roller shovel things instead lol :drinkup:

18. flatbed

flatbed Member

mirror mount.....for the biker in all of us.......super doopper plow....i have a teenager that i could strap to that.......pre treat......turns salt into dirt.........cool....... :D

19. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

SUSPICIOUS SITING
    this was seen outside of Taconics place..........Could it be that Meyer forgot his Lock key at home and ran to get it and never came back???? The world may never know

untitled-1 copy.jpg

20. flatbed

flatbed Member

maybe the bill collectors doesn't want him to skip town????????