1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Interesting item

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bushwoods1, Feb 6, 2004.

1. bushwoods1

bushwoods1 Member

I came across this on the web today. It's a spreader compatable pull plow. It looks to me that it would still be in the way when you go to use the spreader, as far as being able to get the materials spread to there full range with the plow in the up position. Anyone ever see or use one? I cut out the name brand, and am just showing the pics so as not to be pushing someones product here. Interestng idea. Any thoughts?

spreader-compatible.jpg

2. home rescue

home rescue Member
    from wv

I thinks it raises high enough not to block your spiiner. Would like to have one , maybe nest year.

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Make sure to get the 2 arm model. The single just slides into the trailer hitch and beats the snot out of the hitch. They are not a bad plow if you dont run all night and have to use the back blade a ton. Some one plowing heavby commercial could probably wear one out in a few years.

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

The one in the pic is a spreader compatible twin cylinder model. Very nice and do i ever want one. :D :D