1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Interesting Craigs's List plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Wesley's Lawn, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Found this on Craig's List :dizzy:, Maybe it won't get moved and then deleted this time sense I took out the sellers info? I think its funny and others should be able to see it Admin.

Selling a snow plow. It was made by my renter who worked at a welding shop in the Twin Cities. The frame and attachment interface is made of heavy duty steel. The plow face is constructed of heavy duty treated lumber attached to the frame with heavy duty hardware. The plow blade is 7 feet wide and 28 inches tall. He had it hooked to his Dodge Ram truck and operated with hydraulics. He plowed a 3/4 mile long driveway for the past three winters with it and it worked great. He recently moved to North Dakota and didn't want to take it with him and I don't have a vehicle to connect it to so its up for sale. $200 and its yours.

5Q15W35X03m23oa3pbbah1858e15efe921741.jpg

5Q35W05X63m63of3p4bah824470d16b421064.jpg

2. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

Thats awesome, a little imagination and you can do anything.

3. obrut

obrut Senior Member
    from IL

it looks like its the model that can be turned into a v-blade.