1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Interesting CL find

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JCI Trans, Aug 26, 2010.

1. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

I don't know a whole lot about these, but the price seems a little too good to be true.

2800DT Kubota tractor Loader/TRAILER/Bushhog/Boxblade - $2600 L2800DT KUBOTA 4WD Tractor with LA463 Kubota QT loader. Tractor is in good condition, paint is bright, metal is straight. only 160 hours of use. This tractor is barely used. 29 HP, 3 cylinder diesel, manual transmission, 8 forward gears, 4 reverse. 3 point hitch, top link included, 540 rpm PTO, R4 industrial tires. Tractor manual included.

5' King Kutter brand 3 pt. bushhog.

5' boxblade, either Priefert or King Kutter brand.

kubota1.jpg

kubota2.jpg

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's one of the biggest scams on CL. Just flag it and move on.

Edit: Those ads are only meant to collect your email address which is then sold to a hacker.

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I will take 5 :)

4. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

Yea wasn planning on buying one, it just came up while i was browsing for a trailer. There is a guy selling an '08 F450 king ranch for 13k, he lists it everyday and each day it's in a different state. Unfortunately he'll prob dupe someone thinking they're getting a steal.

5. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

or he's missing a zero $26,000 would seem about right

6. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

thats what I was going to say, missing a 0.

7. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

I keep seeing similar ones when looking for a skid steer.

Smoking deals on S250 or the something similar with attachments and trailer for just a few grand.

E-mailed one once through CL that I would be there in a half hour with cash, never heard back.

8. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Save me a few, I'm on my way!:laughing:

9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I'm going to say missing a zero, but who's going to be the one the email him and ask??!