1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

interchangable parts?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by jgillis, Jan 9, 2005.

1. jgillis

jgillis Junior Member

Hi i new to this site and plowing'
    I have an 88 grand wagoneer that i'm gonna junk and was wondering if some parts would fit a 92 power ram 250 that i just bought?
    hubs look like they might,transfer case..??
  2. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

I have no clue!
  3. jgillis

jgillis Junior Member

thanks for being honest!! lol
  4. Ole JIM

Ole JIM Senior Member

jgillis--I would locate your local Off Road GUYS that Play it he MUD!--as their really Into this 4X4 stuff & in their allways Breaking something & modifying! they would Know!--Here I have a pretty well Equipped Garage--Retired Trucker--I asked?-& they Helped ME! thus! they can USE my Garage!--I asked? they think the Locking Hubs will Fit? other Question?--they Didn*t Know?? but the GUY that Really is into Modifying Stuff! just went to IRAQ--NG mechanic for Uncle SAM--Heavy Equipment--& as soon as He sends ME His Address I*LL Ask Him?--Ole JIM--
  5. jgillis

jgillis Junior Member

Thanks for the reply Jim.
    I'll be checking back often,I will be hanging on to the jeep till spring when I can get to work on it.I can only see the top 1/2 now in the snowbank lol.
  6. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I am going to go on a limb and say no nothing will be useful because I believe the 250 is a 3.4 ton and the wagoneer is only a half ton.