1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Intensifires or Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BigDave12768, Dec 10, 2008.

1. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I have spent about $150 in repairs on my instensifires over the past 2 years. I am going to get an X blade and not sure what lights are on it. But I am sure I dont want to deal with these sub par lights on top of it. Anyone use the Universal ones? I am sure the wiring will be easy to a Fisher wire/plug. I am considering these below. Just gota find a store that sells them localy. I want to see how well built they are

http://www.levineautoparts.com/trucklite80893.html

2. svt2205

svt2205 Member

I'm curious, what sort of problems have you had with the intensifiers? I'm getting those on my new 7.5' SD next weekend.

3. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

I'm going to try using sylvania silver star ultra replacement sealed beams for my old syle housings. I think they are 4666 sealed beams.

4. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Ill trade you plus some money for your intensifiers for my oem fisher lights