1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Intensifier plow lights

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by brad96z28, Sep 14, 2008.

1. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I have an 05 fisher mm2. Im confused on wich part number for the intensifier lights to get.
    There are 2 part numbers what ones should I order. :dizzy:
    Part Number: 28800
    Part Number: 8416-1

thanks in adavnce
    brad

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

8416's are the old "pre Intensifier" sealed beams. The 28800 is the Intensifier light kit.

3. brad96z28

4. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Ok quick question, what was the first year fisher put intensifiers on a plow, I'm trying to figure out the year of my 8' straight blade I'm selling, it has the pre intensifier lights on it

5. brad96z28

07? not 100% sure, But they all have dates stamped on the plow frame In white. U can usually read them. It is on the back side of the frame Hard to explain where, maybe someone could show u with a picture.

6. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Well I'm going to have to go and check the frame then.

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Fisher began to phase the Intensifiers in during 2005. Some came with them, some still had the old sealed beams. Most of the '05 head gears will have the duel bolt pattern for them regardless.

8. brad96z28

The part the the chain hooks to on the a frame of the headgear is powercoated on the 05. IM prety sure 06 and newer it is not powercoated. Its a bare metal of some type.

9. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Just went and looked at the head gear, of course the year where the date is stamped on the head gear is unreadable, but my head gear does have the duel bolt pattern on it so I'm gonna guess it's a 05'

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Very good chance. :nod: