1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

intensefires on blizzard tower, possible hid later.

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by PTSolutions, Jan 26, 2009.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

i saw alaskaboss's hid conversion on the stock blizzard lights, but instead of trying to find a removable bulb in a sealed beam type housing, im looking to mount a set of nighthawk/intensefire housings onto my blizzard light tower. what im concerned with is the wire harness on the intensefires and how it matches with the blizzard harness that comes from the truck. has anyone found a new harness to match it up with?
  2. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

If a remember right a thought Jerres had a kit for the Nighthawks, but im not for sure. Go to his site and email him. www.jerres.com
  3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Or make your own.

Cut plug off junk Blizzard headlights, wire into new Intensifires and away you go.

At least it worked for me.

Since I'm lazy, if you get it figured out, let us (me) know the part numbers, etc so I can do it too. :drinkup: