1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Integrated out of Ut.

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by shooters480, Mar 22, 2013.

1. shooters480

shooters480 Member

Anybody doing work for a company called Integrated? I got a call to bid sweeping on a new location in my area. Girl said invoices would be paid fifty days after receiving. Yes fifty. Anybody ever heard of this outfit?

2. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Heard of them. They had the post offices in my area for snow. Great pricing, most were around $250/mo for plowing salting and sidewalk clearing. This was after they fired us from a decent paying officemax without cause.

They go in the category of not one of the good ones in my book.

3. shooters480

shooters480 Member

Thanks for the info. Anybody else?

4. EZSWEEP

EZSWEEP Member
    from NJ

Pita

They are a pain in the a-- They want pictures , door hangers ,and to remove shopping carts from cart returns like 75-100 per return and cleaning of whole lot for a bjs for $30

5. shooters480

shooters480 Member

Are they really sitting on invoices fifty days before cutting checks?

6. EZSWEEP

EZSWEEP Member
    from NJ

Yes or longer

7. shooters480

shooters480 Member

Thanks. I know what to do, I got a deal with the bank. They don't do sweeping & I don't loan money.