1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Dodgediesel96, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Dodgediesel96

Dodgediesel96 Junior Member

you guys that do landscaping, do you carry inland marine insruance. Like do you insure your handheld machines and lawnmowers? My insurance company offered this to protect against theft and or damage. There not charging that much extra do you think it would be worth it? Do you guys insure your mowers, backpacks, trimmers, etc?
  2. 06 F-150 4x4

06 F-150 4x4 Junior Member

I attend Central Michigan University In the construction program. I am also a licensed builder. And they say it is a must to carry inland marine. Actually i did not take it serious when my professor told me this and 2 months later i had all my tools stolen out of my box about $500 worth. Luckily a week before this all happened i took my drill and welder out! I will never go without this insurance again.
  3. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

I carry it here in PA. All of my equipment is covered against loss no matter where it is located, either stored or in use..
  4. PTLandscapeCO.

PTLandscapeCO. Junior Member

I have a 15,000 ploicy on my equipment that excludes trucks and trailers