1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by hawks13, Dec 13, 2005.

1. hawks13

hawks13 Junior Member
    from Chicago

I am new to snow plowing and wondering were is the best place to get insurance. I spoke my agent and they don't offer any insurance (Farmers).
  2. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

Drive Insurance (Progressive) offers good prices
  3. golden arches

golden arches Senior Member

Shop around. State Farm, Westfield, etc all offer coverage.
  4. plowsled

plowsled Junior Member

try out http://www.oneshopinsurance.com they'll find you a reliable and known insurance company that will best fit an insurance need. hope this helps.
  5. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Are you talking about commercial vehicle snowplowing insurance or general liability insurance for a snowplow business?

If it is vehicle insurance you are after than I would go to Progressive. You need to call tehir commercial lines department to get a quote. I don't think they have a web site yet for commercial rates.

If it is for General liability insurance, let me know and I will tell you who I go through.
  6. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Gee I wonder why your Florida insurance company doesn't offer plow insurance?????
  7. dj&sonplowing

dj&sonplowing Member

yeah iwoulndt even carry insurance plowing snow in florida? ha