1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Insurance

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Shan, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Shan

Shan Junior Member

Hello guys I'm have a question about insurance. I was informed that I won't be covered for snowplow, who are you guys insured by ? I'm in Cheektowaga Ny

2. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

I'm covered by 2 different members of Erie insurance group. Erie of NY and one other. I would have to look at my policies to see which company covers what

3. Shan

Shan Junior Member

Thanks Jim do you have a contact number ? Il be sure to inform them the you recommended me

4. JimMarshall

from NW PA

My agent is Gary McChesney at Great Lakes Insurance Associates in Erie. 814 456 0498

5. JimMarshall

from NW PA

They have affiliated agencies in buffalo and clymer ny. Listed on their website at greatlakesins.com

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Erie insurance through AC Associates corner of transit and Como blvd.

7. Shan

Shan Junior Member

Thanks will be contacting in the am

8. JimMarshall

from NW PA

No problem. They are great. Treat us very fairly, always willing to help, the CSR that handles my account, Amy, is great. COIs and other documentation within minutes by email, great place to deal with.