1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

insurance

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by fredie, Jan 12, 2012.

1. fredie

fredie Junior Member

this may be a stupid question, but do you need insurance if you are just shoveling driveways and walkways?

2. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Yes, Ill check what I have, I dont remember off the top of my head. But if someone falls where you shoveled it wouldnt be good without insurance.

3. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

Best case scenario, no. Worst case scenario yes. I have never done work for money as a business owner without insurance. Could you do it and be fine for years? Yes. Could it bite you real bad right away at some point? Probably. It'd be best for you to talk to an insurance agent, maybe put a rider on someother insurance you have?

4. fredie

fredie Junior Member

Thanks for the info, called a insurance agent, they are putting a pkg. together for me.

5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Better safe than sorry, it could also save money in the end.