1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Insurance Quotes for Snow season

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Fusion Fab, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Fusion Fab

Fusion Fab Junior Member

I was wondering how many people use national insurance companies, I have a welding business and carry general liability and called to get a quote on a snow policy and was $1200.00 for this season.The cheapest ive found so far is 760.00 for insurance premium and 380.00 for workers comp policy. Was wondering what everyone else is paying. I have one plow truck w/ v-box spreader, one skid steer, one snowblower, and lotsa shovels.If any one has a insurance company with good prices let me know. Thanks

2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Do a search under plowing insurance.They is enough info there to read for a week.

RCGM
    Brad

3. john boardman

john boardman Member

I have Selective Insurance out of PA. I pay 2132 a year for my construction liability, commercial auto, plow insurance, uninsured/underinsured coverage 1 mil liability w/3 mil umbrella on all of it, also five thousand for small tool coverage with a 250 deductable.