1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

insurance questions

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Ground Cover, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Ground Cover

Ground Cover Junior Member

hey guys,

i have been trying to start plowing on my own this winter but run short on time to get all the paper work set up. so i called the guy i have drove for in the past and worked out a deal to drive for him again for another winter. he calls me today and says he wants me to sub my truck on with him. so i get on the phone and start making contacts about liability insurance. my main agent does not do liability for plowing gives me a number to call of a good agent who does, i contact new agent and he faxed me a questioner to fill out so he could apply. the problem being is i do not have commercial auto insurance on my truck and it is expensive for the amount of plowing i would be doing.

so my question being is how do you have your insurances set up?

any help would be greatly appreciated. i wanna do this the legal and safe way but looking at how other people do it

2. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

I have a commercial vehicle policy and a general liability policy through American Family. Great company....

3. A&LSiteService

A&LSiteService Senior Member

Call Maggie@Insurance by Ivey and Brown. She can help you out 810-632-6777. Alot of guys on here go through her. Good luck:salute: