1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Insurance in PA

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by captfudd, Sep 20, 2005.

1. captfudd

captfudd Member

Anyone have any recommendations, my partner has decided to drop out of the business and be a dick about giving me the information on the insurance so I am starting new here. Any suggestions would be great!
  2. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

Just a thought, but y not call Cenova (www.cenovainc.com) & plow for them?
    might be able to go under their insurance.

If not call Insurance Offices Ltd. @ 610-926-5060. I go thru them, & they seem pretty good at finding the best rates.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i had a friend call cenova about doing some sub work .
    had to have his own insurance to work for them.
  4. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Try Erie Insurance. I have my commercial auto and general liability through them. I only do resi properties, but it only cost me an extra $75 or so to add plowing for my fence business.
  5. Kason & Riley

Kason & Riley Senior Member

I just renewed my insurance for the plowing end of my business from state farm. It was $475 for liability with $1,000,000 umbrella policy and that includes $5000 to replace my plow if totaled with $250 deductible.

2005 F-250 lariat crew 6.0 diesel 4x4
    305x70x17 Goodyear's wranglers MT/R