1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Insurance in NJ

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by lthfd, Jan 29, 2005.

1. lthfd

lthfd Junior Member
    from nj

Does anybody recommend a insurance company in Nj seems my carrier is getting out of hand. Just want liabilty and i only do plowing...

thanks

2. aees115

aees115 Member

if you have ever heard of commrece bank they carry insurance i think that they are the cheapest around jersey. i use them for all my insurance never a problem to get a certificate and they have really good hours

3. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

I have Cna and they seem to charge more each year but they are one of the only one with the Pesticide riders I need and the won't write that with out all the insurance. :(

4. DJL

DJL Senior Member

I will recommend an insurance broker for you. It was recommended to me via a friend and have used this place for going on three years now. I'm happy with what they can find for me. Worth a phone call, IMO...

James F. Hurly Insurance Agency Corporation
    Bedminster, NJ
    908-234-1200

5. mountainviewland

mountainviewland Junior Member

You can try E.A. Boniakowski Agency. They saved me some money and have excellent service. Ask for Gary Christenson he is my agent. They are in Green Brook on Washington Avenue just off 22 east. The number is 732-968-0940.

6. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

NJ Insurance

Send me a PM of how to contact you. I have a great insurance company for you that will save money, give you the best/ most coverage and their service is great.

Chris