1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

insurance in Illinois and they service 17 other states too!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by The Boss1975, Feb 1, 2005.

1. The Boss1975

The Boss1975 Junior Member

I just wanted to share some info on insurance that i just obtained ,i had business insurance for about 7 years to just find out they dont insure a truck that has the blade on it !!!they insure plow trucks but not the kind that have a blade on them hmmmmso what a waste of money 1300.00 a year for a peice of paper wow.So started looking around and wow i found a company that deals with contractors and has excellant rates i went down to 382.00 for 500,000/ 1 million coverage and it was $426.00 for 1/2 million so i highly recommend this lady she is awsome tell her jason sent you::
    Beth Platson
    Crystal Lake Il 60014
    815-477-1667
    bplatson@amfam.com
    American Family Insurance

2. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Welcome to Plow Site The Boss1975.

I also carry American Family Insurance and have spread the word about them and their services in previous posts. I believe that a couple of Plow Site Members have gotten insurance through my agent. I don't have a single complaint about my agent or carrier.

Just my .02¢
    Rick

Last edited: Feb 1, 2005
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Mine is $111.00 per month.