1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

installing mm2 on 2500hd

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by PVLANDSCAPING, Nov 6, 2013.

1. PVLANDSCAPING

PVLANDSCAPING Junior Member

hey guys.
    im an existing member here (serafii) but my old account isnt working. says its unactivated.

anyways, i picked up a 2005 duramax 2500hd reg cab long box just last week. and tonight i just bought the plow for it. its a 2011 fisher 7.6hd mm2. it came off a 2011 f150. he gave me all the wiring, iso-mod, and joystick controller.

i know im going to need new mounts. thats a given. what about wiring? from my knowledge all i need is the lights harness right?

can someone help me out with a part number or something? thanks guys.:drinkup:

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Go to ematch.fisherplows.com and put in your truck details. it will give you all the part numbers you need.

3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

light harness #29048,it will come with a new 11 pin light harness which you already have but it's a good harness to keep as a spare as it is one of the only ones you cannot get a repair end for(or sell it) whichever.
    7169 mount and your all set,that truck in particular is an easy one to do yourself as well.