1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Installing hideaways

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by STIHL GUY, Mar 10, 2011.

1. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

hey guys, im looking into a complete hideaway system from the strobes and more website. my question is how hard is this system to wire? i also planned on buying the switch from them which has 2 switches and a button for changing the flash pattern...i just dont wanna spend the money on this kit and then find out that its much harder to wire than i anticipated. thanks for the help guys

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Check your Pms.

3. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

It isn't that hard at all. As long as you are OK at truck wiring no problem at all.

4. REDLYNE

REDLYNE Inactive
    from NY

I find that the trickiest part is drilling the headlights. The wiring is mostly plug and play. What isnt plug and play is relatively simple. If you need a few hints on drilling the lights let me know.

5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Make sure hide-aways are legal in your headlights in your state before you do it - they are not legal in all states there.