1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

installing fisher 9' hd series blade on 2008 f350 help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by pdavis2002, Nov 19, 2011.

1. pdavis2002

pdavis2002 Junior Member

I bought a 9' fisher hd series blade this weekend. They gave me the mount and wiring harness kit. kit 29049. It doesnt come with a harness that goes inside the cab for the controller to hook up to. It instead came with an adapter to convert from 3 pin to 4. i cant see a place to connect the adapter. i also cant find a white four pin connector under the dash to connect the controller too. Any help would be greatly appricated.

2. First off, welcome to the forum.

If they sold you a new 29049 kit, that is a 3 port isolation module kit and should have the control harness included. We need more information to help you out. Is it a MM1 or MM2? Is it fairly new? 3 plugs on the plow? We are here to help and there are many who will...

3. pdavis2002

pdavis2002 Junior Member

It was a new plow left over from last year. Mm2 mount and the 9400 controler. But there was no control harness just the harness for the lights and the one that connects the lights to the plow connector.

4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

They should have sold you the following

pushplate # 7183
    hydraulic kit # 9849-2
    joystick control # 8292
    headlamp harness # 29049
    3 port Isolation module # 29760-1

Port A on your isolation module should go to your vehicle control harness 11-pin it should also have a connector with black wire with a orange strip that goes to port B
    Port B and C should have the harness to both headlamps and also has a connector which has a 10 amp fuse and the connector from port A with black wire with the orange strip. It also has an adapter harness which has a wire that goes over to the wire that has two fuses 7.5 amp and 15 amp. That harness has the 3 pin plug which is your control harness and the black and orange wire which goes to your motor relay

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Did u get the power cable

I cant find 9849-2 anywhere. Did u get ur power cable bat cable and solenoid too?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011