1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

installing boss rt3 poly straight blade

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Hrider1112, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hrider1112

Hrider1112 Junior Member

so i bought a used boss 7"6 straight blade poly and i put the mount on my 2006 silverado 1500 but the wiring is giving me trouble. i hooked the lights up with the right harness and my truck lights work but my plow lights down. also im not sure if i hooked the solenoid up correctly because im not getting any power to my plow. what wires connect to the solenoid? i know the power from the battery to the solenoid and the negative and a grounding wire but i dont know what the 4th wire is. any ideas?

2. chitown sparky

chitown sparky Senior Member

i paid 1000 3 years ago to go from a 2001 chevy 1500 to a 2007 new body style 2500 that was with giving them the old under truck mount because it would not fit and only had to buy new headlight adapter hope it helps

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

This should help you out. :salute:

Attached Files: