1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by WHITERAM, Oct 4, 2011.

WHITERAM Member

Lots of great info here guys...you all seem to have some great time tested insight, and its greatly appreciated...

anyways, does anyone know where I can get 4-corner strobes installed on my 09 Ram around Albany NY? Seems only one outfitter local and he uses cheap junk..

anyone can refer, Id be grateful.....

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

If I was closer i'd be willing to hook you up. Whelens the way to go when going with strobes. I'd be willing to help you out as much as possible. Email me. Ghtfdff1020@hotmail.com put strobes in the subject.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Check with the Local Radio Install shop where the cops get their radios put in...they'll install them if you provide them... and since your in Upstate NY... Go to one of the Fire Depts and get with a few of the guys...they'll help you out for maybe a case of beer or something.