1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Installer located in Rockland NY

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by fireboy6413, Nov 7, 2011.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I have been doing custom emergency lighting for 8 years now. I have done work for the NYS state police and other very reputable clients. I do anything from customer switches to basic 4 strobe installs. Ive done customer work mounting titr3s in headlights and third brake lights. I do excellent work. So any one in this area that may need some help shoot me a pm.

2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have a website to so we can check out some of your products?
    Do you swear by one company such as whelen or sound off or able 2?
    Nice to meet you.
    Regards

3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

No website, I did it for a while then stopped for about two years, now looking to pick it back up. whelen is the only manufacture I prefer to use. I did installs mostly for the fire house guys and ems in my county. Picked up 3 state police cars by recommendation. I did 2 camaros back when they still had them, and when they first got the charger they had the basic install done, then I added tirs3 to the front and back added talons to the front and back and did some rewiring.