1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Installed

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by beungood, Feb 8, 2006.

1. beungood

beungood Member

Finally had my Snow Way HT installed. It went on alot quicker than Fisher and Westerns. I love the plow, now if it will only snow....

JAck

2. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Ht

Good choice, i'm on my 4th season with my 9' HT. Having owned,fisher,curtis And kubota plows in the past and liking them all, im hooked on the sno-way product!

3. beungood

beungood Member

I think I am hooked

I like the plow and the wireless set-up. Do you leave the pushframe on all year round or take it off over the spring ,summer and fall? Do you use the lock pin? I can't seem to figure it out.

Jack

4. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

snoway

I don't remove the pushframe, your set up is a newer design, i have a 25 series.

5. beungood

beungood Member

It worked great!

I was initially worried that I should have gotten an all steel fisher or Western ,but, wow! this thing worked great! I sure am glad I bought this. $1500 for this versus 26 - 3500 for the fisher or a western. Even more for the boss. One more sotrm and I'll break even!